October is really here! The weather is absolutely perfect, and with that comes lots of busy weekends. This one was definitely one of the busiest I can remember! Thank you to everyone who came out to the New Orleans Baby and Child Fest and stopped by our booth! We were busy talking with pregnant mamas all day! If you missed it, here was our set up!
And now for the part you’re waiting for…
Our winner of the Fresh 48 session giveaway is Cheleste G!
To everyone else – don’t forget that if you book your birth session THIS WEEK (through Saturday), you’ll receive 10% off! You can check out the pricing page, or contact me for more information.
Special thanks to some very important people who helped me make this expo happen on an already full weekend!
– Chris built my wonderful backdrop frame!
– My mom, Violet, and my sister, Kristin, helped me set everything up!
– Abi covered the end of the expo for me, when I had to leave and photograph a wedding!
– Johna let me borrow some beautiful items from her shop for my display! Check out her shop page here!
– My husband, Nick, and our friends Sam and Abi broke down, and packed everything up at the end of the day!
And of course, thanks to all of my wonderful clients who allowed me to share their birth images! This pregnant mama couldn’t have done it without all of you! Thank you so very much!